MPI Solid State Research
The Max Planck Institute for Metals Research was founded in Berlin-Neubabelsberg in 1920 as one of the first Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes. In 1934 it moved to Stuttgart and in 1949 it was renamed "Max-Planck-Institut für Metallforschung" (MPI-MF).
Exchanging scientific teaching concepts and research results on an international basis and meeting colleagues from all over the world to discuss science gives important impetus to the Max-Planck-Institute for Metals Research that guarantees it a worldwide leading ...
Young Talent Promotion
Starting Point for future researchers and engineers
© 2012, Max Planck Institute for Metals Research, Stuttgart